Masturbation/How to make myself cum

Michelle wrote at 2011-12-24 18:18:36
Well if u have a both brush that viverates. Use that and put water on it and turn it on use the part thatviverates more answer that

Kate wrote at 2012-02-24 04:58:28
I would use a shower head i know what your going through i was the same age as you when that happened and it still happens to adults too

Lease Ahh wrote at 2012-09-20 18:58:50
After watching the video wow I didn't think I could but boy I CAME! I'm a female and I'm not sure what was more pleasure watching and listening to the woman in the video or accually doing it to myself at the same time but anyhow it worked:) thank you!

anonymous wrote at 2013-06-30 05:08:53
first in the shower put any type of soap,i'll use shampoo,put it on your dick. rub it. make sher no water gets on put your dick between your legs.then do that even if you are going to pop cum shed come out.follow me on twitter @gabe_arteaga570 see yah

Jessica wrote at 2013-09-03 03:28:26
I have NEVER been able to cum on my own through masturbation. I have no problem when my partner sits on top of me and I can grab her hips and watch her beautiful tummy but I would try and try on my own and get really close but no go.  I was so sexually frustrated. I watched this video, followed along and listened... O M G!!!!  I came for the first time by playing with myself.  What an amazing orgasm!!!! Whoa!!! This video is amazing and the girl is so freakin' sexy!!!!! Thank u, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica wrote at 2013-09-03 03:28:31

Masturbation

David Carney