Masturbation/estim erotic electric stimulation

volt wrote at 2011-03-30 18:06:53
E stimming the cock and balls will not damage anything if you use a TENS unit.I have been doing that for over 15  years and I have been enjoying it, I have fathered 4 gifted children in the last 10 yesrs.  

eletric sex wrote at 2014-04-12 23:28:59
Have been using this type of stimulation for a while and no ill effects.  

joe wrote at 2015-07-01 15:42:44
No. As long as you don't modify the device it is impossible for it to damage you. You might become resistant to its effects over time but that's mental not physical. You simply become more pain tolerant. Taoists, really?

Masturbation

Amir J.R.