Is it dangerous abstaining from ejaculation for a long period of time, like 6 months? I know western doctors dont recomend not ejaculating cause they say it can damage the prostate. But I know chinese medicine and ayurveda has a different point of view. I've heard people abstaining ejaculation for months and having alot of more energy, clarity, no more anxiety, no more Erectile dysfunction-problems. problems caused by overmasturbation just disappears. What do you think? is it ok not ejaculating for 6 months?

Thank you

Well forgive me as I don't now much about eastern medicine but ther is something to be said about going from regular masturbation to nothing. Some good some bad. First the bad; you touched on it in yor question when you stop masturbating regularly your body is used to producing spermcells on a regular basis and when you stop you get a build up of sperm and other stuff. This can lead to prostate cancer and also testicular cancer. Now if you were masturbating so much that you had mineral deficiency which can lead to fatigue erection problems and or lowering of brain functions then eating a healthy diet and reducing the amount of masturbating will help these symptoms.

Now there is a good way of stopping and a bad way. When you go from masturbating two or three times a day to nothing that shocks our body and makes the problems worse. Now if you reduce the amount you masturbate gradually (like over a few months) then you allow your body to acclimate or get used to the lack of masturbation. Now that can't eliminate everything that may go wrong by stopping but it will greatly reduce how bad it effects you.  

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.