I have been feeling a virus for the past several days and it has had me low.  I don't even feel like tugging on Trevor lately.  Is this normal?  What should I do?

Yes, it is perfectly normal that you don't feel like masturbating when you're ill.  If it's a virus, it will probably be over in a few days and you can go back to normal.  You'll probably know when you're feeling better when you get an irresistible urge to tug on Trevor.  I bet it happens sooner than you'd think.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.