Masturbation/Basic questions

Hello Steven,

As you will learn from my questions, I have never been to a sex education class so I might sound like a noob, although I'm 23 years old and have been masturbating since I was in grade 6 probably. Anyway, I have a few concerns.

1. How much is too much? I know it may seem sick but I have been keeping a log of how many times I have done it for the past 8 months and the average that has come out is 2.78 times per month. Is it too much or maybe too little, healthy or not? I try to avoid as much as I can though.

2. Is there any truth to the belief that I might lose the ability to become a father some day if I masturbate too much? Or maybe I'll be done too quickly if I masturbate frequently when the time comes for the real deal? I ask this because I have the tendency to just cum within a minute or two if I want to. So I am feeling like its going to hugely embarrass me sometime in the future in front of a gf/wife etc.

Thanks for reading

First three time a month is not a lot at all. Personally I have heard of daily masturbation and that is not a lot at all. So your amount is not bad at all. Actually that is perfect amount not too Much but still beneficial to your health. There is no proof that masturbation reduces the potency of your sperm so masturbation won't make you unable to have a kids later on in life. When we masturbate we know exactly what to do to reach maximum pleasure. So we cum fast when we masturbate but when we have sex we generally last longer. However if your first time is really good then you may not last long but that happens to a lot of people.  

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.