Masturbation/boyfriends

Question
i am twelve years old and am smitten with many guys in my class.
my only problem is that nobody likes me AND I MEAN NOBODY. i just feel all alone. do you think you can help me.

Answer
Hi Nicole!
I'm sorry to hear abut what you are going through, but I hope you'll believe me that most people got through this, I sure did!
Be yourself! It sounds cheesy and stupid but it's absolutely important! If you change who you are, what you like, how you look or anything else to try and be attractive to someone, they will not be attracted to you, they will only be attracted to the show you are putting on. It is worth it to find someone who truly likes you!
Be confident! Again, cheesy, but it works. Hols your head up high, be proud of who you are, and the quirks of your personality. Don't worry about the little stuff. We all think we are weird and no one else does the things we do and they judge us for it, and as we get older we find that's not true. Everyone has quirks and things they're not proud of, and good people won't care about yours at all!
You're not alone sweetie. if you want to chat I'd love that. I'm not online a lot but maybe you can catch me. Find me on yahoo at cheergurl0111@yahoo.com
-Heather :)

Masturbation

Heather Smith