Masturbation/cumming

Question
how can i make myself cum . it would be my first mastrubution.

Answer
The most popular way for girls to masturbate is to rub their clit, either directly, or next to it. Your clit is a small nub underneath your lips at the very top of your vagina. It contains a lot of nerve endings, and it the most sensitive part of your body, so rubbing near it will bring you to orgasm quite well. As far as *exactly* how to rub, no two girls do it exactly the same, so just experiment and go with what feels good for you. This requires no inserting at all, and no fingering, and is often the fastest and easiest.

You can also finger yourself (or use a small hairbrush handle) or use the shower head. A vibrating toothbrush handle can also be fun when near your clit ;)
That's the basics of masturbating, and there's not much else to do, unless you begin to experiment with other girls or boys.
Sisters and close friends can be fun to experiment and learn from :)
Have fun ;)

Masturbation

Heather Smith