Masturbation/Male masturbation & mental retardation.

Question
I was just wondering if you might know whether or not if masturbation is much more intense for guys who suffer from mental retardation than it is more guys who aren't mentally retarded? I'm asking because I'm not 100 percent sure if this is true or not and also because I'm wondering if it's true about masturbation being more intense for someone whose mentally retarded I'd be interested to know if it's because the mind of someone suffering from mental retardation will always be innocent.

Answer
Well there are some mental illnesses that effect the nervous system and how they interpret the feelings. So one can say they have an amazing orgasm however what feels amazing to one person may not feel the same to the next person and so on. Now as you stated some mental illnesses may keep ones mind "innocent" and this is cause by a learning or just the way way they perceive the feelings of pleasure. Some may not be developed enough to understand what masturbation truly is. Then we also run into the fact that we often are not able to simply ask one with a mental illness how that felt or do you enjoy that etc. So we will never know. I can not say for sure whether they experience the pleasure of masturbation any different then say you or me. But if they do it would usually be those who suffer from illnesses that effect the nervous system have a higher chance of the pleasure being different then those who have just a learning disability.  

Masturbation

Steven