Masturbation/masturbation

Question
hello sir ,,,iam 20 years old .. sir i wanted to know if it is safe to watch porn and masturbate.
i often watch porn and masturbate.does it harm in any way ?
i sometimes feel some kind of problem like when i sit with my girlfriend and kiss her or do oral sex i av something being secreted in little amount from penis.
please help me out sir.
and sometimes i dont wish to masturbate but i have to as i feel like if not done it will secrete out automaticlly.
regards
rahul

Answer
Masturbating is very safe.  It is normal for fluids to ooze from your penis when you're being sexually stimulated.  That is a sign of being sexually healthy.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age do it daily.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.