hello sir ,,,iam 20 years old .. sir i wanted to know if it is safe to watch porn and masturbate.
i often watch porn and masturbate.does it harm in any way ?
i sometimes feel some kind of problem like when i sit with my girlfriend and kiss her or do oral sex i av something being secreted in little amount from penis.
please help me out sir.
and sometimes i dont wish to masturbate but i have to as i feel like if not done it will secrete out automaticlly.

Masturbating is very safe.  It is normal for fluids to ooze from your penis when you're being sexually stimulated.  That is a sign of being sexually healthy.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age do it daily.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.