Masturbation/masturbation

Question
hello sir ...my age is 20
i dont have much serious problem ...but just want to know how to deal with weakness aftr masturbation ...i feel weak ..lazy ...powerles .what should i do nd dont do ...what should be my diet ,?
regards
rohit

Answer
Masturbating does not make you weak.  It makes you strong.  It is very good exercise for your genitals.  It keeps your sex organs in healthy functioning condition and flushes out the fluids that have accumulated.  It makes most people sleepy for a few minutes, which is why the most popular time to masturbate is bedtime.  But if you stay awake, you will find that you aren't at all sleepy after about 10 minutes.  I urge you to keep masturbating and enjoy it.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.