Masturbation/nitrous at dentist

At the dentist they gave me nitrous oxide.  The dental assistant was really hot and I was thinking of being sexual with her.  Other times I just think about masturbating.  Do you think anyone knows?

No one can tell what you're thinking at any given moment.  Nitrous is not mindreading gas.  I suppose the dental providers know that a lot of people think about sex on nitrous.  That is a big thing.  Just enjoy what you can think about and don't worry anyone knows.  It's all fun.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.