Masturbation/No plesure from manstubation and tiny clitorous

Hi David :) I'm 13 and have been manstubating for quite a while now, maybe a year or two. I've never ever come close to reaching orgasm though. I use my fingers and sometimes other objects from round the house to touch my g-spot and that feels good but not good enough for me to even moan. How can I orgasm? I'm also very worried because my clitorous is tiny! I read that the minimum size is about 4mm but mine is 2mm! I don't feel any plesure touching it at all, even when I'm extreamly aroused and wet. Is it just not fully grown yet? When will it be? And it is deffonatly is my clit, I'm not mistaken. Thank you :)

Well you are still very young and there is a high probability that your genitals may not be fully developed yet. Also the clitoris may be as small as yours right now or close to two inches long. All women and men in that case have different size genitals and develop at very different rates. All your friends may have started puberty early however they will then be finished with puberty sooner then others. The average women will have all Major developments around the age of nineteen or twenty however some developments don't end until you become pregnant for the first time as well some changes don't even begin until they become pregnant.  

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.