Masturbation/sensations

Question
Hi, I'm Ally and 13, I have been masturbating a little since I was 11.  I have a wierd question I hope you can help with.  A while ago I started horse riding and when I asked my friends about it they all said how wonderful it was and they all kind of smiled in a strange way.  The first Saturday I started it killed my thighs and bum and I was really sore and not sure if I wanted to keep doing it but my friends said I should.  A few weeks later one afternoon while I was riding I felt such a delicious sensation in my panties and glanced down between my thighs and realised my coochie was rubbing onto the saddle.  I have read a bit about this and some people say it doesn't happen but it does to me.  Some times if I wear satin panties they really get wet and it makes me feel horny, as soon as I find a private space I need to rub and poke until I orgasm, is this ok and will I always feel horny riding??

Answer
Hi Ally!
Sorry my response took so long, I've been busy with classes lately. What you are experiencing is completely normal! It does not happen for every girl out there, but it does for quite a few. I say enjoy it, and enjoy touching yourself afterwards ;)
This will likely always be the case, that it will make you feel horny when you ride. if it really bothers you and you dislike it, try to position yourself slightly differently when riding, or perhaps try another activity instead. You could also try masturbating before you ride so that maybe you won't be as sensitive to the feelings. Have you done it with friends before? maybe have a close friend or sister masturbate with you. It's fun to do it with someone else! As long as your wetness does not creep through your pants, or this activity doesn't embarrass you in some other way, I wouldn't quit horseback riding because of this. I say enjoy it :)

Masturbation

Heather Smith