Masturbation/tantric sex

Question
I know "edging" for a day or so doesn't harm the body.What if it goes 3 or 4 days? That's a lot of "almost going over the point" without ejaculating. I mean I'll edge for 20 or more times a day during this time. Is that too much stress on my organs if I do this?

Answer
I am not in favor of edging, which is masturbating short of orgasm.  My philosophy is that your body learns better when you masturbate to orgasm.  When you stop short of orgasm, you're teaching your body to not respond to sexual stimulation.  Also, when you do that, you're stressing your prostate gland, which spends time getting ready to ejaculate.  It is tough on the prostate when it has been preparing to ejaculate but then doesn't.  I recommend that you do away with edging.  I don't see how it helps you or even feels good.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.