Masturbation/tantric sex

Question
I have read a lot about tantric masturbation lately, but I've never gotten an answer to this question. I like to masturbate without ejaculating several times a day (edging). I like to do this for several days before ejaculating. That means I've gotten myself up to the point many many times. The only problem I've found with this is an aching right testicle which goes away with ejaculating. One time (and only once) I lost the ability to get hard for awhile. By doing this, by day 3 I'm "floating" almost constantly with a faint feeling of constant orgasm. Do you think me doing this can cause any physical problems? I probably will only do this every couple of months.

Answer
This is a iffy method of masturbating. The method you are describing has many names but the most common is stop and go. That means stimulation of the genitals until you are just about to climax then stopping and letting the orgasm calm down. This is usually a very helpful technique to help control Premature ejaculation where they do this several times to last longer. So if you do the stop and go method several times then climax during that session then there is no issues with doing it. However when you take the stop and go method and prolong the orgasm for several days weeks or months you begin to get into the iffy area of the technique. The longer you prolong the orgasm the more symptoms you will notice and also the longer you prolong it the worse the symptoms get.

These symptoms include blue balls which is defined as an aching in one or both testicles. This is due to the reason stop and go creates such powerful orgasms. Each time you peak your body takes a load of sperm and stores it in a "chamber" like in a gun waiting for the signal to go. When you reach this point the sperm is sitting there waiting to go and then the signal never comes. However they are still there and the more times you peak the more loads are waiting to go. This build up of sperm causes the soreness in the testicles. The other symptoms can include faint feelings caused by the blood pressure constantly rising and dropping each time you peak also the build up of the pressure and sperm can possibly raise your chances of prostate cancer or other serious problems.

I don't recommend practicing the stop and go method for more then one day meaning you peak however many times you want but by the end of the day you climax and release all the build up of the sperm. I would say two days peaking and then climaxing in the next day would be as far as I would feel comfortable saying it wouldn't cause problems.  

Masturbation

Steven