Masturbation/wanna wank but...

Question
I just came from the dentist and my mouth is kind of sore.  Like it's going to be a while before that corner of my mouth is back to normal.  I just took two aspirin for the pain and a sleeping aid to help me sleep.  I want to masturbate first but I am already getting tired.  What should I do?

Answer
I think you should take a little nap and when you wake up, your mouth will apt to feel better, and you will be in finer shape for masturbating once the sore mouth has gone away and the sleeping pill has worn off.   Keep another dose of aspirin and some sex lube by your bed just in case.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.