Masturbation/Not feeling as much pleasure as I used to when masturbating

Question
QUESTION: Ok so im fourteen and started masturbating when i was thirteen using an electric toothbrush. Lately it just doesnt feel as good on my clit anymore. I dont know if its because iv gotten used to it or what but please help! Also im open to new masturbation techniques!
   Cant wait to hear from you,
        Stacey

Additional info: I masturbate 5-7 times a week

ANSWER: Stacey, You may need to gie attention to the arear near your clit.  Try rubbing your labia and your whole vulva.  Also try rubbing your breasts and making them feel good too.  I know you are still young, but have you ever stimulated your gspot?   That can really help!

QUESTION: Does stimulating my gspot break my hymen? Also, I've never had like a full on, body shaking, super intense orgasm. Is it weird that i think of someone in my family banging me when i masturbate. Also i find that when i masturbate i think of girls licking my pussy...but im straight?

ANSWER: You may be able to reach your gspot with your finger.  Do you use tampons when you have your period?  It's not unusual to think of people close to you having sex with you when you first begin to feel these incredible sexual feelings.

When you fantasize about girls licking you, are they girls you know or just some girl -sort of unidentified?  Do you orgasm when you think of them having oral sex with you?  Have you ever tried to fantasize about a guy licking your vulva as you masturbate?

Ok help me understand about your orgasms.  You havent had a super-intense orgasm, but do you have orgasms each time you masturbate?  and do you get your urges satisfied?  

QUESTION: When I fantasize about girls, they are usually my friends or my mom. I also sometimes fantasize about a guy giving me oral. Yes when I fantasize about girls they usually are licking me and rubbing me.

Every time I masturbate i achieve an orgasm. My urges do get satisfied and I feel content, but I've read about girls getting these mind-blowing orgasms which has never happened o me. I've never reached an orgasm using just my fingers, which makes me worried that I wont orgasm when I'm having sex later on in life.

I use pads and have never tried using tampons, but I just got my first period a month ago so I havnt had much time to experiment. When i stick my finger in it usually hurts a little and feels uncomfortable.

Stacey

Answer
Are you still using the electric toothbrush?  What do you think about trying for a couple weeks using only your fingers and just see if you can reach an orgasm that way.  Rub near your clit, not directly on it, and keep it wet if you can.  I want you to keep trying to get your finger in while you rub your clit.  Let me know how you do.  

Masturbation

David Carney