Masturbation/masturbation

Question
hi my age is 42 i m male masturbating since my childhood at various frequencies now a days i masturbate 4-5 times a day i get full erection does it effect at later age and how to overcome it

Answer
Masturbation is natural, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Your frequency is an extreme one.  Most men your age are sexually active or working at being sexually active, and most only masturbate once a day or less.  It is good that you still get a full erection.  Masturbating will not make it tougher for you at later ages, but I suspect you're not looking to be sexually active when you masturbate that often.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.