Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
what does it feel like to have an orgasm or ejaculate? I notice after masturbation my gut feels clenched or in pain. Is this because I never Ejaculate or, as far as I know, have an orgasm? Also i am 13 and have known about masturbation for a while but only just started masturbating.

Answer
Well by definition an ejaculation is when a male or female experiences a climax or a sexual peak. An orgasm can be either dry or wet. At the early stages of Puberty you are physically unable to ejaculate and all you can achieve is a dry orgasm so until you reach a certain stage of puberty all you can do is masturbate and have it feel go nothing will come out. So you may be experiencing orgasms and your muscles are trying to ejaculate some Sperm but because of the stage you are at is unable to produce anything so your muscles are working too hard and causing you pain.

You may be still underdeveloped and therefore unable to ejaculate any sperm but you're probably very close to having your first wet orgasm.  

Masturbation

Steven