Masturbation/How often should I masturbate?

Question
QUESTION: im a 20 but how many days should be taken between masturbation to maintain semen healthy and thick

ANSWER: Most men your age masturbate every day.  You are apt to have healthy semen after only one day abstinence.  There is no good reason to need thicker semen, but if it really makes a difference to you, go an extra day.  You can enjoy masturbating whether your semen is thick or thin.

QUESTION: how much masturbation can be perform a day to maintain thick semen?

Answer
That's really hard to say.  Most males can masturbate twice in a day and still have full ejaculations.  After that, there is not much ejaculate left.  Masturbating once a day will let a male have a copious ejaculation.  And of course, it only gets thicker after that.  So I don't think you could complain about your semen thickness if you're doing it twice a day.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.