Ok so im 14 and have been masturbating since i was 13. I use an electric toothbrush and find that it works really good and feels really good on my clit. I'm not sure if iv orgasmed but i think i have. Like itl start feeling super good and i start to moan and stuff but im not sure. Also I want to find new ways to masturbate. And lately my toothbrush hasnt been feeling as good. Also i listen to kind of "sexy" music while masturbating, is that normal?
    Please Respond soon,

Hi Stacey! You'll have a hard time finding something better then a vibration on your clit. The clit is the most sensitive part of yur body and you are using a lot of sensation on it, so there's nothing too much better then that. If you aren't feeling as much pleasure, try taking a break from it for a few days, and then trying again. You can also try using just your fingers on your clit, but I doubt that would give you more pleasure then a vibrating item. And yes, a lot of women are more easily turned on when listening to music

Heather Smith

I can answer most questions about male and female masturbation including physical, mental and ethical aspects. I've helped many girls and women, and some men, with issues like not enough pleasure, too much or too little masturbation, mutual masturbation and teaching others, and using it to improve your sex life or life in general. If I do not already know the answer to your question, I will gladly find it or refer you to someone who does.

I have helped my sisters and friends learn how to pleasure themselves growing up. I was always the one my friends would ask about it and I would try to help find the right solution for them. I am very comfortable talking about the subject and any problem associated with it. I believe there is always a solution to any problem, but I will not hesitate to refer someone to counseling if the problem warrants it. I strongly believe masturbation is a healthy part of living for both sexes, and can especially be important for women's sexual health and relationship success. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology and have done a lot of research on masturbation, and how a healthy amount of it can be a positive part of a young person's life, and an uplifting part of a relationship or marriage later in life. Personally I have been masturbating since I was 11 years old, and I have tried just about every trick in the book. I know what worked for me, what works for most people, and what is just a bad idea.

Volunteered for one year at a local soup kitchen which also counseled clients. Worked one-on-one with clients as a Volunteer Life Counselor there, finding solutions to financial, shelter and clothing needs.

Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from a Central Oklahoma University.

I have helped many friends, my own sisters, college roommates, my friend's brother, a few men and women online.