Masturbation/Am i reaching orgasm??

Question
QUESTION: Hi, so after a troubled period of hands on masturbation with no success and a lot of frustration and even after some asked questions that led no where i had almost given up on masturbating. But, i finally bought a vibrating back massager and tried it out.  I was skeptical and not expecting anything so i just laid down and placed one of the curved ends on top of my clit (over my pj pants) and started it. At first i just got a pleasant feeling but then i noticed my legs stiffened and kind of jerked and i had a need to close my legs so i did and i started feeling this really intense feeling kind of like i had to pee but not really. So i just kept it their and i felt all these pleasant twitchy feelings. My question is was i having an orgasm? or was it just the pleasant build up everybody talks about? is this method safe?

ANSWER: It's hard for me to determine whether or not you had an orgasm since I didnt get to share your experience.  From what you said I would guess that you were building up to an orgasm and probably enjoyed some peaks of pleasure, but maybe not a full orgasm.

Did you feel a release afterward?  -like ahhh now its all better...?

Have you tried it again?  Have you had some different feelings or much the same as the first time?

QUESTION: I have tried it again and I experience about the same thing but it doesn't feel quite like 'ahh it's all better' but more of a pleasant I want more feeling if you understand what I mean??

Answer
OK good, and what do you do when you feel that 'I want more' feeling?
How long does it take you to get to that point after you put the massager on your clit?
Have you tried doing kegels or just doing one squeeze and holding it as long as you can?  
It might help you to put something in your vagina -maybe just 1 finger while you use the massager on your clit.  

Masturbation

David Carney