Masturbation/curved shape penis

Question
QUESTION: hello m 30 years old n i want to know that how many times should i do masturbate in a day,week or month n due to more masturbate penis gets in curved shape bcoz my penis is get curved n i am worrying abot it so plsss tell me if there is any treatment for making penis straight ok n m waiting for ur answer

ANSWER: Masturbating does not affect the size or shape of your penis.  If you're worrying that you're developing a curve, it could help if you switch hands.  Most males your age who are not having sex masturbate about once a day.  If you're masturbating about that often, then you're right around the average.  It's OK if you do it more or less often.

QUESTION: is there any problem from curved shape penis for my partner n shall i have my sex life good in curve shape penis

ANSWER: Don't worry about it.  The vagina is very pliable and can accommodate any shape of penis.  It will not make a difference.

QUESTION: i am 30 years old n please tell me how many times should i do masturbate in a day or in a week

Answer
Once a day is typical for males your age who are not sexually active.  No one will say you're doing it too often if you do it once a day, or maybe somewhat more.  Dr. Graham Giles, who has studied ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer, recommends that younger males masturbate six times a week, at least.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.