QUESTION: How do you ask out a girl that you have been friends with for years?

ANSWER: Hi Cesar --

The best way is to be honest. Tell her how you feel and why. Be upfront and whatever she says, yes or no, accept that and continue being friends with her.

There is no right way, but the best way is just to be honest :)

QUESTION: What if I ask her and shes says no and doesn't want to talk to me any more?

Hi Cesar -

That might happen, but you have decide if you want to take that chance or not. If she is mature, and if you are mature, then you both can move past it and be friends.... if she says no.

But if you don't find out if she likes you more than a friend, then won't you always wonder?  

Angie Bergan

I can answer any questions related to female and male masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.