Masturbation/Male Masturbation & Vocalization

Question
When I masturbate I like to engage in fantasies where I vocalize my female comments and responses as well as my own. This is especially exciting when I reach the point of talking dirty. I've only started this and wonder if it could lead to a problem in the future.

Answer
It is good if you've found a way to make masturbating more exciting.  There is nothing wrong with vocalizing at any time during your masturbation sessions.  Most people vocalize at the point of orgasm, but it is not at all unusual to help yourself get and stay aroused by saying words.  As long as you don't have to do that to reach orgasm, I don't see how it could cause a problem.

Feel free to ask more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.