Masturbation/Masturbating

Question
I love masturbating and wish I could do it more often.  I know I would if I had time because I do it more on the weekends.  Only a couple of years ago I had never done it at all but within a few weeks it became one of my favorite things that I practice daily.  I wonder what I could do to enjoy it more?  I am eager to hear what you can suggest and hope it is OK if I follow up with some ideas?

Answer
Since you did it for the first time "only a couple of years ago," I'm guessing you're still a teen.  Most guys like the feeling of masturbating with lube.  There are various brands and kinds you can experiment with and see what you like.  Different kinds produce different feelings.  That is certainly one route to start with.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.