Masturbation/masturbation

Question
hello, i am a boy of 21 and want to know what harm masturbating does to me, i have been masturbating 3ce a week since age of 14, will it do any harm?

Answer
Masturbating is not harmful.  It is helpful.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males start at about the time you did, and most males do it as often as you do, usually more.  Most males your age who are not sexually active masturbate about once a day.  You ought to keep doing it and enjoy it and not worry that it is causing you harm.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.