i am 20 years old boy and i am virgin and i have never done masturbulation in my whole i am fine?? i never feel to do masturbulation...can i do sex and have childrens??..please reply me sir..i am very tensed about it...sir it would be good if i went to prostitute for sex and see is everything is okay???

You have asked a tough question.  I really find it hard to believe you have never masturbated, especially since you're reading a forum about masturbation.  Most men your age masturbate daily or close to it.  The fluid that comes out when a male ejaculates is called semen.  If you really don't masturbate, you should have been having wet dreams and ejaculating semen for about seven years.  I think you really do masturbate and the fluid is flowing fine.  There should be no problem with you having sex and children.  I strongly advise against going to a prostitute.  Better for you to find a nice young female who wants to spend time with you and eventually have sex.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.