Masturbation/About masturbation

Question
Hi doctor this sunil from india i am 21 years.and my question is about mastuberation..and i am mastuberating when i was in the age of 16..i mastuberate 3 to 4 times in a week and my question is that in the future i ll be able to have kids or not? And another thing is that i will be able to satisfy to my wife in the bed? Plz answer as soon as possible . .my email id is  

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It keeps your sexual parts in healthy, working condition.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  It is good for you and will not prevent you from having a satisfactory sex life, including children, later.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.