Masturbation/Masturbation problems

Dear sir,

I am male 25 yrs,

i am masturbating from long time may be from past 3 yrs( and may be 2 times in a month).

Surely i don't want to do it, but i want to know, is it good for health or NO?

And, does my this kind of habit will affect my future sexual health?

may be i will get married this year inshallah, and

My query is, as i was masturbating from so long time, i hope i can make babies in future??
Or does this masturbation habits will affect my sexual health in future for making babies??

Please kindly explain me and clarify my question.

please mention the dis advantages of this masturbation.

Well yes masturbation has many benefits and fewer disadvantages. Most teens masturbate between three to four times a day and that frequency decreases as we age to around once or twice a week on the high end. The act of masturbation keeps your mind active as you can fantasize about whatever you want and also explore your fetishes and etc. I know many cultures frown upon masturbation but medically it is very healthy. Masturbation also helps keep the sperm active and healthy which answers another question you had about your potency later in life. The testicles produce sperm cells continuously and if we don't release them the cells die and just take up space getting in the way of healthy cells so when we masturbate we cycle through the cells keeping the older  cells out and allowing for new ones. However the body does have a way of releasing old cells it only does this if it is really really backed up.

Masturbation has many positive impacts on your current and future sexual health. We develop our fetishes by fantasizing and masturbating to those thoughts and if we masturbate we learn what feels good and where we get the most pleasure from. That way when we have sexual relationships with others we can say hey if you stroke me here I get the most pleasure as sex is not just an act to shoot a load in a female it is a act to show the love between to people and in order to show that love you need to know how to pleasure your partner and how to help them achieve orgasms.

As I ponied out above no masturbation has no negative effects on reproduction. There is no limit on cells that the body produces where once you release say a quadrillion cells that's it your infertile. The only limit that humans have on reproduction is age and females overuse have a limited number if cells that once depleted they are now infertile using their own eggs.  

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.