Masturbation/Toy Story movie

Question
Hey, in the Toy Story movies, Andy didn't know the toys were really alive, but they could see everything that was going on and talk about it and he kept them in his bedroom.  Doesn't that mean they saw him masturbating quite a lot?  You might think I'm being snarky but I bet every guy who saw Toy Story 3 thought about that because Andy was old enough for college in that movie.

Answer
I hope you know it was only a movie and that toys and other objects can't really see you.  Of course, in the context of the movie, if the toys saw everything and there was masturbation, then the toys saw masturbation.  A healthy boy who is ready for college has been masturbating regularly for some years.  I think the toys got used to it.  

And yes, I think a lot of guys who saw that movie thought of that too.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.