Masturbation/Weak orgasm

Question
Greetings Doctor,

Please what back vertebraes are responsible for penile sensitivity and signals transmitting to achieve 100% orgasm?

I don't need to know about neurology of erection. My erections ok but my penis is numb in most parts ( half glans, and whole penile shaft).

My orgasm is weak and I don't enjoy it as I used to.

I have bulging disc L5-S1 and In rontgen they also wrote l3-l4.

Im only 20 and it makes me so desperate.

Sir, Please help me.

Hormonal tests (testosterone,thyroid etc.) are all right.

Answer
I don't know anything about back vertebrae, but masturbation does not damage them.  If you have vertebrae and disc problems, you should see a doctor, but you should not worry that masturbating is causing it.  If your hormones are all right, then you should be masturbating about once a day, which is what most 20 year old males do.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.