Masturbation/Masturbating Twice A Day

Question
Im 15, male.
I'm wondering that I'm masturbate now, and ejaculate much loads of cum. will I still be able to cum some later like dusk?
I'm really horny now, and I was planning on saving up the cum for tonight's ejaculation but can't seem to wait. so I plan to do both today.
(please stop telling me that I do it too much in a day, because it's just on certain cases that I do it twice a day.. ;) )

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day, and many do it twice.  You cannot run out of semen, any more than you can run out of saliva or stomach acid.  Your body constantly produces more.

See more here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.