Recently i got blue-balled. I do not masturbate. So took my pants and underwear off and put a heavy pillow on top of my penis. Then i started to ejaculate. So my ques is this
That is this considered masturbation. I didnt rub my hand on my penis like people do while masturbating. Is it still masturbation?

Masturbation is stimulation of one's own genitals for the purpose of increasing sexual arousal.  If putting the pillow on increased your sexual arousal, then you masturbated.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males practice it daily.  Please see here for more information:

When you get blue-balled, the solution is to masturbate vigorously and soon.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.