Masturbation/masturbation,emiting of semen(knowingly),way to give up this.some medicine

Question
sir please help me.i m a student of class (x), my exam is coming soon.  1) i want to give up the daily (in a day 3-4 time)doing of emiting semen through masturbation . i know,make out but do not controle my self.give me some way & medicine to recover

Answer
u don t have to stop completely ,however it is too hard to do thatactually  ,,but at u can decrease your frequency,
to overcome the habit of masturbation ;first of all u have to realize that semen must be regarded as a most precious substance. By saving it, a man protects his very life.
so u can practice several useful activities such as hearing online music ,,watching interesting clips in u-tube ,,chatting making new friends but most of all never,never  visit any porn sites  which turns u on then make u feel horny and need to masturbate.

Masturbation

Amir J.R.