Masturbation/problem

Question
Hi!
I have not masturbated very much the last weeks and now I start to feel many things for some people I meet. I feel much emotions for this girl that is very nice to me but I also feel emotions for other dear friends. I have problems with dealing with emotions. I am confused. I weep a lot. What can you tell me?

Answer
I don't know much about weeping and emotions.  You might seek help from a psychologist, who is apt to be able to tell you more.  But I can tell you that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate often.  I don't think it is causing you problems.  It is good exercise for your private parts.  

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.