Masturbation/regarding masturbation

Question
sir.i m 22yrs old...usually nightfall takes place..bt whenever i masturbate while watching porn....nthng happens...it get shrink after some time..pls help me..i m nt happy with this situation..and mah penis is nt big also..it is of only 3 inches..pls sir i had nt seen sperm after masturbating in mah lyf..:(

Answer
At 22, your penis is as big as it's going to get.  Most men your age masturbate daily.  Doing so puts an end to wet dreams forever.  You don't have to watch porn and should instead think of things you find arousing.  More here: Http://www.healthystrokes.com/wetdreams.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.