Masturbation/side effects of masturbation

Question
Hi doctor i am 17 years old i need answers for some questions is it healthy to masturbate every day ??  is it harmful to watch pornography without masturbating ? and i realised in the past few months that my pines have some urine drops  after going to the path is it something i have to be worry about? is masturbation can cause something like this ?? and what could be the side effects of masturbation ? and i had seen in the past few weeks something strange when i masturbated i did not had full erection before ejaculation and this is happened twice .

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.  It does not cause side effects.  It is good for you.  It keeps your sexual parts in healthy function and flushes out your sexual fluids.  Read here for more info: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.