Masturbation/Prone masturbation & E.D. medications

Question
I just recently thought of a 'What If' type of scenario. The scenario is; If a guy who masturbates prone were to take any medication for erectile dysfunction to improve his erections and he continues to masturbate prone would that defeat the purpose of the erectile dysfunction medications?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health, but prone masturbation (lying face down and thrusting the penis into or against something) is a cause of sexual dysfunctions and should be stopped.  You can learn more at http://www.healthystrokes.com.

The harmful thing for a male who masturbates prone is the prone masturbation, not the erection drugs.  A male who masturbates prone will probably not see improvement in his regular erections if he keeps masturbating prone, even if he uses erection drugs.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.