Masturbation/doubt abt masturbating

Question
QUESTION: sir... is there any effect due to masturbation... i was so afraid of that. since i was masturbating for 6 years... now i stopped it.. please help me

ANSWER: Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good and good for you.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It will not cause you any bad effects.  Please see here to learn about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

QUESTION: sir.. over use masturbating will lead to premature ejaculation..
will it cause premature ejaculation?.... so many symptoms like hairfall, depressions, then memory loss are happening because of masturbating..

Answer
Masturbation does not cause premature ejaculation no matter how often you do it.  Indeed, if you have recently masturbated, it will tend to take you LONGER to reach orgasm in intercourse than if you haven't recently masturbated.  Some males masturbate before they have intercourse in order to last longer in intercourse.  Don't worry that masturbating will harm you.  It won't.  It is good for you.  It also does not cause hair loss, depression, or memory loss.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.