Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
QUESTION: Ok, so I've been masturbating since I was about twelve (I'm fifteen), and throughout that time I have never once been able to orgasm. I usually masturbate by rubbing my clit and sticking my fingers in me. I've had friends tell me that if I use objects like the handle of the hairbrush, bottles, and even a cucumber. I admit I've tried the hairbrush a few times, and I've gotten close to coming but never more than that. So can you help me with my masturbation problem?

ANSWER: Have you ever used a little bullet vibrator or any kind of dildo or vibrator?

QUESTION: No, and I would if I could find one relatively cheap and someone willing to order it. (My parents are really nosy)

Answer
Emily, when you masturbate and get close to coming and then you have to stop, how does it make you feel honey?  Do you feel like it helps you and calms your need to come, or do you feel like you need it more than ever after you have to give up without your sexual release that you want?

Did you see my other questions to you?

Masturbation

David Carney