Masturbation/Masturbation and Ejaculation

Question
Hey! I'm a 15, turning 16 year old teen male. I'd want to ask you some questions.
1. how long does it take for an average teen male to ejaculate after nonstop masturbation?
2. How long does it take for a grown up male to ejaculate after nonstop masturbation or sex? can they even last till HOURS?!?
3. If I masturbate and cum, will i be able to cum again later, after a few hours?
4. How can I get my anus stretched enough for a penis to fit in?
5. It's safe to eat my own semen right..?

Answer
1.  5-10 minutes
2.  10-15 minutes.  Not many can hold out for hours, or would want to.
3.  Yes, perhaps as soon as 15 minutes.
4.  I advise against doing that.  You're only 15 and might need your anus and rectum to be in functioning condition for another 85 years.
5.  Yes, very safe.

Feel free to ask me more questions!  Look for more at http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.