QUESTION: Sir, I have a very big vein in the top right side of my penis. It is very visible even when my penis isn't erected. Is it a problem and is it going to create any problem in the future? And how can I get rid of it? I am 19. I saw the vein about 6 months ago.

ANSWER: no this is normal however some peoples veins are very noticeable and some are not it really just depends on your DNA what types of veins you will have on the shaft of your penis.

There shouldn't be any problems caused by this vein except some girls are turned off by them but some are highly aroused by the veins. You unfortunately cannot get rid of it as to do so would take away a key part in your sexual reproductive abilities. i.e. you won't be able to get an erection.

QUESTION: Thank you sir. Sir, can you give me any tips about what I can do if my gf doesn't like those big veins?

Well most don't care at that point as long as you don't make a big deal about it I doubt they will either. I mean I haven't heard of any women say well you have a big vein on your penis so we arent going to have sex. I doubt it will matter as long as you know how to please her I doubt she will notice too much

I can answer any kind of questions that you may have, and if I cannot I will look around to find the answer. I am a very caring person and I will not stop until all your questions are answered and you are happy with the answers I have provided. I will always answer in terms of medical views and never religious views. If I do not know the answer; I will research it until I find the answer to all your questions. I will never judge you for what you are doing or what you have done. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I have been with All Experts for over a year and a half in the categories of; Teenage Advice and Puberty categories. I have answered several questions involving masturbation and issue that concern masturbation. I have done research for many questions I have received. I began masturbating at a very early age. I am very adventurous and have tried many masturbation techniques, and if I have not heard of it I would love to learn about it. If you are curious about different ways to masturbate please feel free to ask me about anything. I will always be happy to give you advice on techniques I have tried and if I have not heard of it I will look up the technique you are curious about.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am currently enrolled full time in my states university majoring in chemistry. I am currently holding a 4.0 GPA through my first year of college. I have done a lot of research on masturbation for other categories I am volunteering for, so I have lots of experience in these types of questions. I am a very understanding person and I will help you in any way that I can to make you feel comfortable and safe with what you are having troubles with.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.