Masturbation/Virgin masturbation

QUESTION: Could you help me? Every time I masturbate I try to put a finger in but after t gets to the secod knuckle it hurts really badly. I've had a few orgasms by rubbing my clit, but they dont last long.

ANSWER: Kacey, do you use tampons?  Usually a girl has on opening in the center of the hymen that is big enough for a tampon or a finger pass thru.  Also, when you rub your clit, how long does it take you to get an orgasm?  Im sure I can help you.  You probably just need a little bit of guidance.

QUESTION: I dont! Usually about 15 minutes.

OK Kacey.  What is your age?  And do you get wet easily as you begin to masturbate?  Is your vaginal opening lubricated enough so your finger will glide in easily?  Do you feel an obstruction?  Do you think you could get your finger in if it didnt hurt or does something just stop your finger from entering as it begins to hurt you?    Have you ever tried to gently push a qtip in?   I would want you to be very careful, but just let me know what you have tried up to now.  Thanks Kacey.

David Carney

I masturbate and I continully improve the quality of pleasure. It helps me and it helps me help you! I can answer a variety of questions about masturbation. When an individual is beginning to masturbate(especially females), there can be so many questions and some just need a few tips to get started. I also address special interest topics such as 'how can I make it feel better when I masturbate?', body movement and sounds that happen during masturbation, prolonged masturbation, extending the plateau phase, multiple orgasm, and improving intensity of orgasm. Dont be apprehensive about asking what you need to know. Recent statistics show that 75% of women and almost 100% of men masturbate by their 18th birthday. Masturbating is a normal part of growing and the experiences can be stimulating , refreshing, and satisfying for both males and females. You will find a link below to a video that explains and illustrates female masturbation. It is tastefully done and each action and feeling is explained in detail. Since it is illustrated, of course there is nudity. It is, however, presented in a professional manner and the demonstration is actual masturbation, not poronographic exaggerations or profanity. I am pleased with the presentation and hope you will view it if you choose to learn more, and if you are not offended by the nude female body.

I masturbate regularly and I have learned, as you may know, it is far more pleasurable to masturbate with someone else and share the pleasure of new techniques as well as the ecstasy of intense orgasm and sexual release! 10+ years teaching individuals and answering questions specific to anatomy, masturbation and orgasm. Please be as clear and detailed as you can with your question.

Instruction in Alternative medicine and extensive research in specialized sex therapy, orgasm enhacement, and masturbation tecniques that lead to intense sexual release with emphasis on satisfaction for females.

I have been privileged to help many women and a few men via email and instant messaging
Masturbating is beneficial. Females have more to gain from it than males. During masturbation females learn what it takes to satisfy their urges and cravings and find the sexual release their body needs. I have helped many young ladies achieve their first orgasm. One middle-age woman who was not sure she had ever experienced an orgasm, began to masturbate to orgasm 2 to 4 times a week after we worked together for a while. In several cases, a woman experienced her first episode of multiple orgasms while experimenting with the exercises and assignments given her. Recently, 2 women were able to release more completly as they found the body-wracking pleasure and excitement of gspot orgasm. Some have been helped to build up to more intensely satisfying orgasms, or simply to make it feel better, to learn to get extreme sexual pleasure during their time of relaxing and personal enjoyment, even if there is no orgasm; its OK. Maybe I can help you get more sexual pleasure and satisfaction.