Masturbation/About masturbation

Hi doctor this sunil from india i am 21 years,i mastuberate 3 to 4 times in a week.,and i have one question is that becauseof mastuberation i m getting weak, i m tall but my arms are very thin plz tel me wat types of foods i have to took that makes me a bit fat and strong and so does my body..plz reply me as soon as possible..

Masturbation is good for you.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age who are not sexually active masturbate about once a day.  So you are doing it less often than average for your age.  Masturbation does not make your arms thin.  If it does anything, it makes them thicker.  I would encourage you to keep masturbating as often as you are and maybe to do it more often.  You should also start lifting weights, which will make your arms bigger.  A healthy diet will also help.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.