Masturbation/About masturbation

Question
Hi doctor this sunil from india i am 21 years,i mastuberate 3 to 4 times in a week.,and i have one question is that becauseof mastuberation i m getting weak, i m tall but my arms are very thin plz tel me wat types of foods i have to took that makes me a bit fat and strong and so does my body..plz reply me as soon as possible..

Answer
Masturbation is good for you.  It is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age who are not sexually active masturbate about once a day.  So you are doing it less often than average for your age.  Masturbation does not make your arms thin.  If it does anything, it makes them thicker.  I would encourage you to keep masturbating as often as you are and maybe to do it more often.  You should also start lifting weights, which will make your arms bigger.  A healthy diet will also help.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.