Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hi Doctor! I masturbate twice a day and i find it too hard to stop it! I am loosing all of my weight and energy! May i know what are the stuffs that i should take to gain my weight back? Does mastubation cause any prroblems related to nerves and giving birth?

Answer
Masturbation does not cause you to lose weight and energy.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for sexual health.  It does not cause any nerve-related problems or make it tougher to give birth.  It might even make it easier.  You should continue to masturbate daily and enjoy it.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.