Hi Doctor! I masturbate twice a day and i find it too hard to stop it! I am loosing all of my weight and energy! May i know what are the stuffs that i should take to gain my weight back? Does mastubation cause any prroblems related to nerves and giving birth?

Masturbation does not cause you to lose weight and energy.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for sexual health.  It does not cause any nerve-related problems or make it tougher to give birth.  It might even make it easier.  You should continue to masturbate daily and enjoy it.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.