"hey i'm 19 years old n still a virgin sp can u plx tell me how to do a proper masturbation without tearing my hymen
i usully masturbate but i dun end up to a full orgasm .....n i cant do it for more than 2 to 3 mins is that normal??
after 3 4 mins i cant touch my clirtis?
and after masturbating i usually hav some liquid coming out is that orgasm?? n that liquid comes out otfen after that ??is that normal???plxxx help mee"

Masturbating externally (stimulating the clitoris and external genitalia) will not affect the hymen.  Masturbating internally (inserting fingers or objects into the vagina) will tend to erode the hymen.  

It's actually a good sign that you can't touch your clitoris after 3-4 minutes.  That means you're close to orgasm.  At that point, you probably can't touch your clitoral head, but you can probably find areas around it that can still stand to be touched.  Work on finding out what those are.

It is normal for a female to produce some fluid at orgasm.  Some women even liken it to male ejaculation.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.