Masturbation/Masturbation & Orgasm

Question
I am a 30 year old male and have masturbated since I was a teen. I don't seem to be having orgasms that are as intense as they were when I was younger and was wondering if there was a way to get the intensity back. I masturbate at the most once a day and usually 2 - 4 times a week. I am ok with this question being public but I would ask that if you wish to go into detail or discuss techniques you do so privately. Thank You for your assistance.

Answer
Well first I appreciate the heads up about the privacy thing as many times these types of questions do involve personal information and its nice to know that you don't mind this being public. This not only helps you but anyone who comes across this question on the website.

Ok now the intensity is a very personal thing and is very hard for me or anyone to say that it is different then from when you climaxed as a teen. There is something to be said about the first time for anything. Just like a drug or an activity that induces high adrenalin rushes the first hit the first time is always the best as it is a totally new sensation then after that first hit first time we are simply chasing that feeling of pleasure. When you climaxed for the first time it was the first time you felt that great so it was the best one ever. Now as you try to chase that feeling you become used to the good feelings and this the intensity and pleasure diminish.

Now also as we age our testosterone levels go down. There is a condition called low t which is treatable but you need to see a doctor to confirm if that is the reason. Now also when you are a teen you have tons of hormones running through your body and so it also makes you more aroused  easier and this you can masturbate more then when. Your an adult.  

Masturbation

Steven