Masturbation/Cannot have an orgasm while fingering

Question
Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I've been mastrubating for the past 2 years, but I can't have an orgasm while fingering, no matter how hard I try.
I used to mastrubate by rubbing my clitoris against a pillow or something. But lately, I tried fingering and I just couldn't reach an orgasm. I'm scared I won't be able to have an orgasm when I have intercorse .
Please help, this is freaking me out.

Answer
When you rubbed your clitoris agains the pillow, did you orgasm?

Most women will not have an orgasm by fingering, they need to rub their clit as well. It is best I find to do both -- rub your clit and finger yourself at the same time -- but it all depends on the person.  

Masturbation

Angie Bergan