Masturbation/Two Orgasms in my 14 Years of Sexual Activity?

Question
I feel a bit desperate at this point. I am almost 30 year old female  and have only had 2 orgasms in the 14 years of sexual activity. I have tried different men and toys also tried to do it myself and have only half way successful by crossing my legs tightly and hard to re leave my tension or stress. My :boyfriend of a year and a half now has never had an issue with any other woman than me. He has gotten me off once about 5 months ago and we have attempted different positions exc. But nothing seems to work. I would like to be able to cum like normal women but am currently lost on how. I  Love sex and how it can make u feel but would also like to be able to cum regularly and normally during the action. Its become a stress for me to preform to not only please myself (in truth that matters most to me) but also to him because I seem to be un able to be pleasured. Any advice or assistance in any area would be helpful. I am willing to try almost anything with in reason. ;) Thank You

Answer
I advise against crossing your legs tightly while masturbating.  You would be better off if you learned to relax.  Just work at enjoying the gentle touch of your hand.  Don't be obsessed with having an orgasm.  You will have them when the time is right.   I suspect it would be easier for you masturbating than in intercourse, because that is the experience of most females.  

You can learn more about female masturbation and orgasm at http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.